30+ years industry experience and joined Campbell as President in October 2011.
Mike was elected to Blue Danube Incorporated’s Board of Directors on February 8, 2019.
Experience includes sales management, business development, fleeting facility operations, shipyard operations, terminal operations, vessel safety & training, and logistics positions with:
– American Commercial Lines
– TECO Barge Line
– Midland Enterprises
Industry Stewardship includes:
– Appointed to the Inland User Board
– Past Board of Directors member for AWO, WCI, ORSANCO
– Past Co-Chairman of the River Industry Executive of Cincinnati
– Bachelors Degree from University of Cincinnati
– M.B.A. from Xavier University