Chairman & CEO
30+ years industry experience and has held the Chairman & CEO position since April 1995.
Industry Stewardship Positions include:
– Chairman of Waterways Council, Inc.
– Past Chairman of the American Waterways Operators
– Past Chairman and Trustee of the National Waterways Foundation
– Commissioner and Vice Chairman of the Port of Pittsburgh Commission
– Chairman of the Allegheny Institute for Public Policy
– Trustee of the Allegheny Foundation
Previous experience includes Lazard Freres and Bankers Trust Company.
Bachelors Degree from Middlebury College
M.B.A. in Finance from New York University
2014 River Bell Award Recipient